Thursday 3 March 2016

B. Makeup Brush Cleanser: Review


After a trip to Superdrug, I nearly purchased the Real Techniques brush cleanser, as I am in love with their brushes and they need the best care! However I stumbled across the B. Makeup Brush Cleanser which was only £3 (less than half the price) and decided that I would try it out. Then make up the difference buying a new powder...

It's a conditioning cleanser that disinfects and cleans brushes, It's a gentle formulae that can be used on natural and synthetic brushes and is gentle enough for everyday use, and is antibacterial. I didn't have amazing hopes to be honest but if you look at the before picture you'll know that they were in dire need of a wash. It comes in a spray bottle, and its recommended that you use 3/4 sprays and then wipe on a tissue, so not a deep cleanser.




I started with my rose gold brush which is disgusting, and I will let you in on a secret. I actually did this without taking photos but was so impressed I left it a few weeks before doing it again for the blog! P.s. should I start using my camera for photos, these grainy iPhone pictures just aren't that great.

I sprayed, cleaned it on a tissue. Then repeated a couple more times. It is amazing. The brush cleaned up so quickly! I use it for bronzer so the fact the bristles are white again is amazing! I would 10% recommend this for people who like to regularly clean their brushes and keep them nice and pretty. However it isn't a deep enough cleanser for everything, I attempted to clean up my foundation brush and it didn't really make a dent in the deep rooted foundation in the bristles. Gross I know. I will pick up the Real Techniques cleanser at some point to tackle my foundation brushes but until then I will definitely keep using it! Cheap and effective. Who could resist?

Available here or from Superdrug stores.

The amazing results!

Have you tried this cleanser, or have any other favourites? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment