Tuesday 8 December 2015

Wishlist: Christmas Edition

Wishlist

My mom keeps nagging me about making a Christmas so over the past few days I have acquired a list of things that I want in my life and thought I would share them on here with you guys!

1. The first thing is a check scarf, here is two I particularly like. One that's more navy and one that's more red, everyone I see is wearing scarves like this and i'm jealous! I love them, and I need one.

2. I'm going on holiday soon! I'm heading to Rome in January and Spain in February, so the second thing on my list is euros, no one told me how expensive holidays are when you're going without your parents! So I've asked for a little help with spending money.

3. Once again this is become I am a little follower. One of my lovely friends Tash has the Marc Jacob's Daisy perfume and I used it the other day and it was heaven. The smell lasted for ages, got rid of the chicken nuggets smell from work! And it is about time I had a nice perfume because i'm getting tired of using my hollister sprays.

4. I found this whilst flicking through either Glamour or Cosmo, one of the two. It's about Kate Moss, Marc Jacobs, Alexander McQueen and the 90's renegades wbo remade fashion! Sounds like a good read to me.

5. I got a hole in the thigh of my favourite blue jeans, I have this problem so often its beginning to get really annoying, so a new pair of jeans is at the top of my Christmas list!

6. The last one on the list is something I never thought I would ask for but jeez I love Justin Bieber's new album! Hearing what do you mean, sorry and love yourself on the radio and i have realised he's got some great songs atm! I'm in love!

So that's what I want this Christmas. That and a massive Christmas dinner! I can't wait to spend Christmas morning with Josh's family, and then Josh is coming to mine for Christmas dinner with my crazy family of 15. It's gonna be a great day!

Who's excited for Christmas? Tell me in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment