Friday 10 April 2015

Starting the warmer months off right!


After working all week last week, I decided to finally enjoy my time off of college! As the weather has been amazing this week, I thought Tuesday afternoon would be the perfect oppurtunity to invite some people round and have a barbecue! 



I spent most of the day lounging around in the sun while Josh cooked our food, making the most of the time with my friends and drinking cider in the garden. The weather was great, the food was great and the company was even better. 



We had a bit of a barbecue nightmare to begin with when the gas ran out, but we got there in the end haha! 



After we had all eaten we ended up just laying on some blankets in the sun and listening to some Arctic Monkeys. It was a great start to the summer. (Even though it is still spring it was at least 17 degrees for most of the dsy, i'm classing that as summer! 


I love a good barbecue, do you? I'd love to hear any good stories about any barbecue fiascos or summer get togethers! Leave a comment letting me know yours.

1 comment:

  1. I wish here it was the same warm weather!
    Very nice blog by the way :)

    Kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete