Thursday 2 April 2015

Blogging from the bath?!


It's been awhile... 3 months neglecting my tiny corner of the interwebs. Well here I am, my hands are up I admit I am a terrible blogger! But as it happens i downloaded the bloglovin app and all of a sudden I can't keep away! All my favourite blogs that I spent time checking daily are back into my to do list right under instagram and before facebook! I realised I missed documenting things that happened, and boy have things happened recently. So i'm back (although I don't want to jinx it) and it turns out blogger has an app as well so you'd be surprised to know i'm blogging from the bath! I know, I know... First post back and i'm already going a little crazy with my blogging. We only have a shower so i'm taking full advantage of my aunt's bath, since it's been so long since i've been able to soak. I think i've forgotten how to run a good bath though, I like it burning hot. I always have. But i'm sort of sweating right now! Please tell me you've experienced the bath sweats before... No? Just me? Okay then. I don't quite want to get out yet because the waters quite pink and it feels a little magical but I think it's time. This post is going to be a tad short but i'd thought i'd ease into it so I better be off, afterall i've got work tomorrow morning (groan) but expect a post shortly! Maybe a quick life catchup since its been so long? Who knows! But soon I promise. (Oh gosh i've gone and promised a new post, i can't break promises.) 

1 comment:

  1. Well that's a new way to blog! I might have to get myself the app, glad your back. :)

    ReplyDelete