Thursday 11 September 2014

Put it on paper..


I ordered a few photos from FreePrints the other day, which is an app that a friend suggested. I'm redecorating my bedroom, which means my cork board is very out of place. Photos lying around, concert ticket, dance show tickets, holiday passes and valentines notes galore, means I had a lot to work with.

I've also had a Cath Kidston floral scrapbook sat around for awhile, so I was glad I could finally make use of that.

Plus my creative juices were still flowing back before school killed them.

I filled the whole scrapbook so I was pretty happy with that, I love that I have enough memories to fill many pages. I've looked into a new scrapbook and i've found some super cute ones in paperchase, so I might be picking one up very soon. 

I was also thinking about photo corners (I think that's what they are), they save your photos in case you might want to put them somewhere else one day. While this is a great idea, personally I love cutting pictures to fit, like the selfies from a dance show after party above on the left page. Maybe I'll test them out a little, you never know. 

I can't wait to create more memories, and fill many more scrapbooks! 

4 comments:

  1. I love scrapbooking! So much fun to do! :)

    Christina | Passion Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Great post, you have a lovely blog. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? Let me know on my blog, I follow right back! xx
    http://signbeforeyouseal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete