Saturday 20 September 2014

Celebrating


What better way to celebrate surviving two weeks of college then... Nando's! It was delicious, we ordered a lot of food since there was so many of us. We also ended up in Sutton Coldfield which is about an hour and a half away from where I live?? It was so good to just hang out with some friends and laugh. College has been really stressful, it's a lot harder, and it's a lot more hours. Despite having less lessons, the day is much longer, and the homework has been piled on since day one. On Wednesday I went to college, went straight to work, did my homework on my break, and then finished it when I finally got home from work at 11, slept and did the same thing again the next day. It's crazy, but i'm slowly adjusting. And the nando's wasn't half bad too. ;)

10 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try Nandos! We don't get it in the United States but SO many British bloggers/vloggers LOVE it!
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good! It's sort of like a much fresher kfc. Yummy.

      Delete
  2. I've never tried anything from Nando's but I hope I will one day. Congrats on 2 weeks of college. Keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on surviving college, I'm in sixth form and the work is piling up :( Pizza hut tends to be my go-to though... that stuffed crust...
    - Grace

    http://voguebeach.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you! Stuffed crust at the end of the month for sure.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations!

    It'll mean the world to me if you check my blog out :) Maybe follow each other on bloglovin? Let me know!
    http://itsmathilda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope they bring a Nandos to the US. They might be actually. If not, they totally should, because I've seen a lot of posts on how amazing it is! I'm super jealous :)

    Love your blog and am following! Please come visit me too at http://melissygoose.blogspot.com/ Thanks for letting me read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo exciting fingers crossed for a us nandos then!

      Delete