Tuesday 26 August 2014

Things I did this summer.

Before summer started, I made a list of #20thingstodothissummer, I only managed about ten of them since I found myself preoccupied with work, but the ones I did manage I enjoyed. Summer's nearly over, so before summers over here are three more. 

#4 WALK UP BREAN DOWN. There is quite a big cliff? If that's what you would call it, where I am going on holiday. The first time I climbed it, I was too scared to enjoy it (i hate heights). So I want to do it again. 

The view from the top, I made it! We ended up walking the whole thing and I only got a little scared once, it was a very rewarding experience!
#5 WATER FIGHT. A little water never hurt no one, it's just really fun to soak people, and I have no idea why.

We had a few water fights this summer using the hose, each were so fun and left us soaked. One time I also ended up ruining my fake tan, that was not so great...

#7 PICNIC AT THE BEACH. Food, sea, and sand. All the best things in one!  

Not so much of a picnic, but we enjoyed chips on the beach one evening, they were delicious, the sunset was amazing. Afterwards we gave the seagulls the chips we didn't eat and they chased Abbie down for them, it was crazy, and I have never laughed so hard in my life. 
#13 RUN 3 MILES. It took me like 6/7 minutes to run a mile, three can't be that hard. (Fingers crossed.)

I didn't run anywhere, but I did walk 14 miles so I'm counting that. We walked to Brean Down and then we walked to the fort and back, it was a day filled with walking and chocolate brownies. Way better than any running. The man in the picture? I have no idea who he is, but after I took this we walked all the way down there and further.

More to come! Sushi, lemonade and a flipagram. Exciting stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment