Saturday 5 April 2014

All I have is summer time, running through my mind.

I'm not kidding, summer needs to hurry up.

No school, fruit salads, parties/barbecues, skirts, dresses, grass, staying out later, fresh air, less rain, walks before dinner, swimming, holidays, friends, family, free houses, selfies, light make-up, no coats, denim jackets, music, my birthday, tennis, time, shopping, sleepovers that last days, ice cream, tip tops, fruit juice, cocktails, fans, sleeping in, tanned skin. I could list so many more features of summer I love but I'm gonna stop here.

The point is and I've already made a blog post about this here, I miss summer. Low and behold it was sunny on Sunday, it's nearing April and the days are getting warmer and longer, hallelujah! In celebration of summers fast approach here's an outfit post!

Jacket- Very   Dress-Tammy   Bracelets- Primark   Shoes-New Look
My denim jacket is cropped with a studded collar, I paired it with a white lace jersey dress that has a peter pan collar and ankle booties from new look. I also added a few gold/copper coloured bracelets to match my shoes. 

Are you excited for summer?



2 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit ! I love summer too, maybe I'm biased because I am a summer baby lol but for some reason living in California has me longing for winter !

    http://mylifeasiwriteittheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete