Monday 31 March 2014

Dear Mom,



Shout out to my mom, who birthed my nearly sixteen years ago. I have no idea where I would be without her! Since it was mothering Sunday yesterday I knew exactly what to write about, it was the perfect day as it was super sunny and my family headed down to my nans for a bit. We had McDonalds after, I love Sundays!

  I don't feel like writing a recap post hence the short paragraph above so I'm going to do something different, I'm not sure how this is going to turn out so I'll just let you start reading! 

This was going to be a photo heavy post but my mom does her best to avoid the camera! I have no idea how I turned out to be such a camera hogger.

Dear Mom, I loved it when...

We danced to it's all about you by Mcfly and a ton of other country songs in the kitchen while you washed up and I talked your ear off.

When you would let me set up singastar and sing high school musical for you and your friends.

When we covered the hallway with paper and walked up and down it with paint coated feet, even if I did walk to far and stain the carpet with black paint.

When we built a big snow man one winter over the park.

When we played swingball the next summer.

When we walked down to the shop together and I would always ride my scooter.

When we would pick Kayleigh up after cadets and would play the music super loud even thought it was late and if our favourite song came on we would drive round the block so we could listen to it before going home.

I'm grateful that... 

You do actually listen to me even when I think your not.

You put with all my strops.

You've never grounded me, that ones my favourite.

You let me talk about Supernatural and Misha Collins for days.

You read out my German script twice a day for two weeks so I could learn it and still did it when I laughed at your pronunciation.

I can't wait till... 

Till you help me get ready for prom and university and my wedding day. 
(The last one might be a little far fetched, for that I would need a man willing to marry me.)

Till I have my children and make you a grandma, I know you'll be great it.

And till I can grow into a beautiful young woman and make you proud. 




I hope you all had a lovely mothers day, whether you spent it with your mom or your children. 




No comments:

Post a Comment