Monday 17 February 2014

I Wanna Be Yours

I'm a bit late to jump on the valentines day band wagon, but hey, better late than never right? Also the title literally has nothing to do with the post it's just a song I  like you.

I have no idea why I was so psyched for February 14th, maybe I could just tell how great the day was going to be.  Before school Abbie, Han and I went to subway for breakfast.

Cheese toasties anyone? That was the best way to start the day and then when I walked into form everyone had a valentine on their desk, and my form teacher told us he'd forgot to lock the door so somebody must've snuck in. How sweet.

I wonder what his wife thought when he was writing thirty valentines day cards the night before. The whole day I was just so excited and happy and I played pictionary in maths with people I wouldn't usually talk to (one of my new years resolutions was to get involved more).

Except for one of my friends, valentines day isn't the most exciting day in the world, it's her dad's birthday and he passed awhile ago so it's not a pleasant day bless her. So towards the end of the day I got kinda fed up with all the excitement that no one else shared and then we had assembly which blows. Assembly? On a Friday? No thank you. To top it all off I got kept back after assembly to talk about redoing my coursework which was bringing down the A I got in my English Language exam. That also sucks. Then I went to maths, which is voluntary but I go to because it's pretty important for my grade and we were doing vectors which got really hard towards the end. That sucked.

So my day went from exciting to kind of flat if that's the right word and I couldn't wait to go home and eat valentines cupcakes and watch netflix.
said cupcakes ooo

 It's valentines day though right? A day for love so it wasn't really a surprise (lie, it was a huge surprise) when Alex walked me home and I made pretty big progress on the crush front. We always walk home together but he was being super sweet and he hugged me because he could tell I was upset and kept implying things that made me blush, teenagers ay?.

My mood soared and I didn't have to wait for the bus because it was sat there waiting and I didn't even run and then I got home and ate cake and watched netflix and decided that I was pretty wise for believing in valentines day. Especially after Dani, Amirah, Hailee and Emily spammed me with valentines on twitter like this one.




Are you still reading this? Then you deserve a medal because that was probably so boring. I'd love to hear about your valentines day!

2 comments:

  1. Cheese toasties are the best way to start the day! So cute that you each got a valentine's day card, aww <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete