Thursday 30 January 2014

The good old noughties.

Oh how the 00's were good to us. In true spirit of throwback Thursday I dug out the family albums and thought I can cringe and you can feel the second hand embarrassment.
Same person? 10/10 said yes. 10/10 were wrong. Seriously though, my mom and me were so alike it's crazy!?!
Get excited. Here comes a cute baby picture. Cute little nose, red cheeks and blue eyes? What on earth happened when I grew up did someone of a higher power decide I was too cute for my own good and fed me ugly veg.

That little boy second to left, yeah well that's actually me. Fooled ya! Can we talk about the dummy, I always had a dummy. Shameless. My sister on the other hand (first left), somebody give her some sugar.
Ah, the cuteness. Back when I didn't borrow my sisters clothes and she actually showed her affection. The good days. And check out those bangs i'm rocking.
I think this was only like four years ago but a lot has changed since then. I love this picture, I think it's the smiles. So many smiles.
Blackpool was dead when we were done with it. By the masks,cowboy hats and matching cagoules I just know, I can feel it, we meant business. 
I was cool before cool was invented, pink camouflage pants. I rocked that,even in nursery. Here we are again Mr bangs, maybe I should go full fringe again? 

New years eve circa 2004, you can tell I hit my party peak early right? And again with the cowboy hat, is this some kind of fetish I grew out of.

In all seriousness, I'm feeling super nostalgic right now. I think I need a little break! 

4 comments:

  1. I really love your blog! Please could you maybe check mine out - I have just made my first proper post and am yet to gain a follower!
    www.imogenfleur.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so cute! I love old photographs <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And me there great when your feeling a little low! <3

      Delete