Saturday 18 January 2014

Still Waiting

Waiting is so frustrating, all my friends have been getting and going to college views, everyone but me. I know my form teacher filled out a reference form for some of them and now I'm just waiting to join the college hype which sucks, luckily I have something to distract me, unluckily it's exams. Mock week is here again, oh the joys of being in year 11. It's crazy to think in seven months it'll be all over for good, i'll be moving on to harder exams,longer bus journeys (why are colleges so far away?) and more freedom. Another thing on my mind is prom, it's still a few months away but I'm already so excited and I'm pretty sure I've found the perfect dress. In other (more exciting) news, Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles attended the critics choice Awards looking cuter than ever, has anyone noticed they always coordinate?


 True bromance, which also comes off on screen as they won favourite tv bromance as Sam Cas and Dean on Supernatural at the pca's and speaking of Supernatural the mid season hiatus is over and 9x10 was an amazing episode.

Okay before this turns into a supernatural post I'll be leaving.

2 comments: