Tuesday 29 October 2013

The only place better than the internet.

I would just like to clarify the only place better than the internet is a place that has internet, whoops.

Curled up in my duvet is where I belong. You can’t deny it we all feel that way sometimes. There’s something about my home that’s very appealing. It could be my family (when they wanna be nice), my mom who provides me with comfort and security. Or my sister who (unknowingly) hives me unlimited outfit choices and gives me someone to moan at when I’m moody. (I apologise.) Either way it wouldn’t be the same without them.

It also wouldn't be the same if it wasn't warm. I know, I know. It sounds weird, but you don’t really want to be distracted from the latest episode of 90210 because of chattering teeth. Do ya now? This isn't always understood by my mom because of heating bills-whoops!

Then if that isn't enough take a few (exhausting but) short steps upstairs and you’ll find my bed, where the magic happens. By magic I mean blogging, instagram stalking and excessive supernatural watching. Duh.

If I'm being completely honest though the most exciting thing about it is the food, haha. The smell of spaghetti bolognese or roast dinners that wafts from room to room is sensational, but actually eating the food... That’s even better. My house is the best umbrella, if it stars to rain we can all head to mine and play just dance.Most of all though you shouldn't forget, home is where the wi-fi is.

The below photo is so not staged.








2 comments:

  1. first your hair is sooo pretty! and second i love your sweater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! It's definitely going to be an essential for winter, it's so warm! Haha,

      Delete